Photo: Nancy Ford… But Dex and I couldn’t decide which photo – so he got 2 in 1 😉 In the beginning I had a bit of trouble to adjust. The requirement was all natural lighting and usually I don’t like that. I would consider myself a lighting megalomanic hahaha! But after discussions with the […]
I love Asian action movies. Being a female white director in Asia isn’t necessarily a common thing, but Malaysia has proven very open and very supportive to my visions. I met Chee Hong at an indie movie screening and immediately thought I need to get to work with these guys! In my previous movie projects […]
Jeza aka Chad in the midst of the show contestants. Photo: Nancy Ford I’m half Maori which till today shocks most people when I tell them. Thus you’ll notice my hair is very thick and curly, so when I coloured it blond for the second time my hair was literally falling out and resembled what […]
Marc enjoys the wrap party. I met Juliane, one of the directors and cast of Kinks in 2008 in Hong Kong at a independent filmmaker and actors meet up. A few months later I got an email if I wanted to shoot a short film for her since she was coming to Hong Kong soon. […]
- SHE IS BACK – Thora Birch’s new role
- Crowdinvesting: Können international relevante Genre-Filme, wie zum Beispiel Thriller, auch in Deutschland produziert werden?
- We are live! 3 LIVES crowdinvesting campaign
- Kinks on Amazon!
- Cannes 2015: Going international-er (by Willi Haninger)
- Early Cinema 01 – 19th century film history
- A cruise ship filmmaker – life on board
- VITRO teaser – watch it finally online!
- Screenplay of ‘Foster’ selected as one of the Top 25 Finalists!
- Last Statement – Online premiere 29th of November