By Elliot Grove, copied from www.masteringfilm.com Valentine’s Day 2005 was a momentous day in the history of cinema – a date overlooked by the moguls of Hollywood and the learned film scholars. It was the day that the three co-founders of Youtube.com registered the URL at a website called whois.com. The launch of this social […]
I came across this article on www.masteringfilm.com – and liked it: By Jason J. Tomaric Jason J. Tomaric is a 14-time Emmy, Telly and CINE Award-winning filmmaker. With four feature films, numerous shorts, thirty commercials, music videos and several educational DVD series on the market, Jason’s on-time, on-budget directing approach has made him an invaluable […]
This picture was taken during the shoot for my last bigger short film project ‘Damaged Kung Fu’ – if you don’t have the money to buy or rent the equipment you need… a quick stop at the catering table might help.
- SHE IS BACK – Thora Birch’s new role
- Crowdinvesting: Können international relevante Genre-Filme, wie zum Beispiel Thriller, auch in Deutschland produziert werden?
- We are live! 3 LIVES crowdinvesting campaign
- Kinks on Amazon!
- Cannes 2015: Going international-er (by Willi Haninger)
- Early Cinema 01 – 19th century film history
- A cruise ship filmmaker – life on board
- VITRO teaser – watch it finally online!
- Screenplay of ‘Foster’ selected as one of the Top 25 Finalists!
- Last Statement – Online premiere 29th of November