In today’s competitive script marketplace, adaptation is king. From The Hunger Games to The Help to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, an incalculable number of blockbuster scripts started their lives as successful books. So why not give your own spec screenplay a second life as a novel? Screenplay Replay is an international competition calling for submissions of complete full-length screenplays in any […]
Last Statement combines the chilling tales of actual inmates awaiting their execution on Death Row. Berlin based Orla Wolf, the playwright, and project director Juliane Block manufactured a spellbinding narrative that strings these first person accounts into one continuous story. Todd Felderstein then added an additional fictional sequence that takes place at a neighborhood barbecue. […]
I worked two months with the composers David Alonso Garzón from Spain and Mike Marino from the US to finish the score for the feature film ‘The Owner’. My job was to communicate between the 25 filmmakers who directed ‘The Owner’ and the two composers. The result got me a co-producer credit and the fantastic […]
My short film ‘The Trail’ is nominated for 9. Best Visual/Special Effects! Thanks to Decky ‘Dex’ Bahyanoon! On January 27th, Shortcutz Berlin will invest the .HBC for celebrating one year of screenings, 34 weekly sessions, 52 competition shorts and hours of cosy watching and talking film and video. What is to be expected? An award […]
- SHE IS BACK – Thora Birch’s new role
- Crowdinvesting: Können international relevante Genre-Filme, wie zum Beispiel Thriller, auch in Deutschland produziert werden?
- We are live! 3 LIVES crowdinvesting campaign
- Kinks on Amazon!
- Cannes 2015: Going international-er (by Willi Haninger)
- Early Cinema 01 – 19th century film history
- A cruise ship filmmaker – life on board
- VITRO teaser – watch it finally online!
- Screenplay of ‘Foster’ selected as one of the Top 25 Finalists!
- Last Statement – Online premiere 29th of November