Screenplay of ‘Foster’ selected as one of the Top 25 Finalists!
In today’s competitive script marketplace, adaptation is king. From The Hunger Games to The Help to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, an incalculable number of blockbuster scripts started their lives as successful books.
So why not give your own spec screenplay a second life as a novel?
Screenplay Replay is an international competition calling for submissions of complete full-length screenplays in any genre. From these entries, one lucky winner will be chosen by our panel of esteemed judges to work with a successful ghostwriter to adapt his or her screenplay into a novel, which will be published through an imprint of F+W Media, and sold through major distribution channels.
Congratulations to the Top 25 Finalists!
- Christopher Webster, “Idea Man”
- Kirk Weddell, “Brothers”
- Sheila Forsyth, “Shed Skin of My Heart”
- Jeff Shevlowitz, “Do No Harm”
- Eric Borden, “Fever”
- Meryl Pestano, “Cross”
- James Grayford, “Remy”
- David Matthew Case, “The Amateur”
- Theresa Tierney and Eileen Tierney, “Nonda”
- Kyle Francis, “The Last Flight of the White Raven”
- Juliane Block, “Foster”
- Robert Dan O’Neill, “Of Wolves and Men”
- Craig Miller, “Blood on the Floor”
- Romeo Curtis Brooks, “Old New York”
- Danielle Barros, “Letters From Jane”
- Shawn Judge, “Broken Wings”
- Travis Mann & Michael Toay, “Dreamland”
- Chad M.Wright, “The Prisoner”
- Hanfred Rauch, “The Shadow Guardians: A Thief Among Druids”
- Neil Chase, “Bare Knuckle Days”
- Charles Haine, “La American Femme”
- Steve Daniels, “Wrocklage”
- Robert Ward, “Flat Pennies”
- Michael Graff, “The Last Indian War”
- Jennifer L. Hammond, “Ultra”
Check out their website here: writersstore.com